Monday, June 25, 2012

SUMMER RED. {MURRIETA, CA. CHILD PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER}

    I noticed that it's been a while since I've taken some photos of just my daughter Bird. When I started out, it was because of her. I wanted to chronicle her life in a beautiful way. She has been the little inspiring force behind this passion of mine. But as the years pass, I get less and less photos of her. Why? Let's just say that after 7+ years of modeling, she is not an enthusiastic participant sometimes. She is such a busy girl and does not want to be bothered, ha! But this time she was willing! Yay for me! She wore her favorite red H&M dress that has been a constant through this summer. That thing has been washed oh so many times. I added some branches to her flower hair comb that she wore for halloween last year (she was a spanish princess). Grabbed some props laying around the house and headed out to the yard.









Her favorite....raspberry lemonade!






I'm glad she really loves to read. She always has to have a stack of books next to her bed!



She's too cute! hopefully you will be seeing more of her here...if she stops cartwheeling and moving!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment