Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LAMB FAMILY {SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER}

    The Lambs happen to be my nieces beautiful family. When she mentioned wanting a photo session while she vacationed here in California I was over the moon! She happens to have the cutest boys, three in fact. I finally got to meet them! I loved spending time with her boys getting to know them and seeing their little personalities shine through the lense. Dad was such a great sport too. These boys are blessed by having such loving and wonderful parents for sure! We started our session at the beach and then took it indoors for the rest of the session. So I hope you enjoy this little peak into their  life. California style!

 


 












 


 


 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Monet you have a gift. Wonderful images of the Lamb family. We are proud grandparents. Jerry & Lori

    ReplyDelete